Monday, December 1, 2014

Welcome

Hi,
I am starting this blog under cover.  The reason for that is because I would never feel comfortable writing about the things I plan the write about here under my real name.  People just wouldn't understand.

So, where do I start?  I guess I'll start with I'm a middle aged woman living in the western United States.  I have four children, two of which are "grown".  I'm married, but in a very rocky marriage.  Some days are good, others are downright awful.  It's sad really because I've spent half of my life with him.  We have very little in common and both of us have changed over the years, although I would say that he has changed a lot more than I have.  There is virtually no intimacy, and we haven't had sex but a few times in the last five years.  I'd say less than once a year in that span.  I would love to be intimate, but I just don't see it happening.  I feel like I am in this limbo land.  At least until all of my children have reached adulthood, which will happen in six years.   I'll explain in subsequent blog posts why I must wait that long, but not for now.

I'm a religious person, you might even say devout.  I have weaknesses though.  Things that for now anyway I'm forgiving myself for.  That is always subject to change though.  I've always had a bit of kink in me.  From childhood even I wrote stories about Dominance, submission, and especially spanking.  Maybe three years or so into our marriage we even tried it for a year.  I just never felt that he cared enough about me to help me grow.  So we stopped doing it and went back to the way things were.  I do believe though that with the right person I could flourish is that kind of relationship.

That's all for now.  I look forward to telling you more in another blog post.  Have a wonderful night.

Jewels

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the recent follow of my blog and your comment.
    I think a lot of people are n your situation, myself included, at least the way you have explained it so far. I look forward to following your blog and writings and seeing where it leads and what you have to say. Welcome to Blogland.

    ~DV~

    ReplyDelete